Are you covered? Check with your employer or benefits provider if you have coverage for BEACON digital therapy.
A one-time cost for you.
BEACON digital therapy includes:
- An in-depth personal assessment, so we can provide care that's made for you.
- Your , a registered mental health professional, will carefully review your assessment results and get you started.
- Your therapist guides your , tailoring readings and activities to you and ensuring your improvement.
- Unlimited messaging with your BEACON therapist for 12 weeks. People who start BEACON begin to feel better within weeks.
OPTIONAL pre-therapy psychological review + diagnosis†:
- For an additional $350*, a clinical psychologist will review your assessment results.
- You'll have a phone consultation with the psychologist to discuss your results.
- The psychologist will provide you with a psychological diagnosis report, which you can share with your health care provider or insurer.
†This option is not available in Northwest Territories and Nunavut.
*If you do not proceed with BEACON digital therapy following the psychologist phone consultation, you will be charged only for the cost of the psychological review + diagnosis ($350).