For SSQ Insurance plan members
SSQ Insurance is proud to offer preferred pricing for plan members and dependents (age 16 and over) for BEACON digital therapy. Your group benefits plan may cover the BEACON program depending on your contract.
BEACON Therapy Helps
BEACON is customized digital therapy. It's guided by a registered mental health professional, and is there for you anytime, anywhere you want it.
BEACON provides Cognitive Behavioral Therapy through your digital device (iCBT). CBT is a clinically-proven method that helps improve mood and anxiety. BEACON has been used by Canadians from coast to coast – see what they think in this video.
Curious about how BEACON and CBT can help grow your resilience? Learn more about CBT ›
BEACON Works on Your Time
Guided by a registered mental health professional, there is no need to worry about keeping face-to-face therapy appointments. With BEACON, everything is on your terms in a way that protects your data and privacy.
BEACON digital therapy assesses and provides care for a range of mental wellness issues including mild to moderate symptoms related to depression, anxiety, panic, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), and insomnia.
Take a little time every day for BEACON – with a commitment to therapy and improving your life, your resiliency will grow.
Ready to explore BEACON in-depth? Click here for answers to commonly asked questions ›
A course of BEACON therapy includes:• Your personal assessment results reviewed by a therapist (to confirm BEACON suitability and tailor your care path)
• A customized course of CBT including readings and activities selected for you (completed by most people in 8-10 weeks)
• Up to 12 weeks of guidance from a BEACON therapist
• 12 months access to your BEACON history and resources
- $50* for therapist review of your assessment results
- $150 unlocks your first 2 weeks of access to therapy
- $150 when you start the next 2 weeks
- $150 final payment when you start the remainder of therapy (to a maximum of 12 weeks); also includes 12 months access (from therapy start date) to your BEACON history and resources
Using Your Benefits Plan
Following your assessment, you will be prompted for payment. Following payment you may submit your claim to SSQ Insurance for reimbursement for you and your eligible dependents (aged 16+). There are two options available to submit your claim :
Are you covered?**
You can quickly simulate a claim to know the exact amount that you will be getting back using SSQ Insurance’s secure website.